MOL Techno-Trade, Ltd.
President Hirokazu Hatta
MOL Techno-Trade, Ltd. (MOL Tech) recognizes the importance of personal information in today’s advanced information-technology (IT) based society, and believes its proper management is a critical element of our corporate social responsibility.
To ensure necessary and appropriate protection of personal information related to MOL Tech business activities such as global ocean shipping, MOL Tech strictly respects the privacy of personal information, and has developed strict and comprehensive policies to ensure privacy. In addition, MOL Tech management and employees carefully implement these policies when handling and managing personal information.
- MOL Tech has assigned a manager to oversee the protection and appropriate management of personal information.
- MOL Tech acquires personal information by legal and ethical methods, and at the same time, devotes its utmost attention to making sure such information is used for purposes that are clearly specified in advance.
- MOL Tech appropriately and carefully manages the personal information it acquires. The company also takes security countermeasures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, and loss, destruction, falsification, or unauthorized disclosure of such information.
- If personal information acquired by MOL Tech is used within the Mitsui O.S.K Lines Group(MOL Group), such joint use will be in accordance with the “MOL Tech Policy on Joint Use of Personal Information.”
- When outsourcing the handling of personal information, MOL Tech will insist that outsourced companies takes steps to ensure appropriate management of the information to prevent leaks of personal or confidential information, and prohibit re-use of information for other purposes.
- MOL Tech strictly respects the privacy of personal information, and will respond immediately with appropriate measures when it is necessary to disclose, correct, stop using, or eliminate information.
- MOL Tech repeatedly reviews its internal system to manage the protection of personal information to ensure consistent performance and constant improvement
MOL Tech Policy on Joint Use of Personal Information
MOL Techno-Trade,Ltd. (MOL Tech) may use personal information acquired by MOL Tech as follows, if such joint use is necessary for the below-mentioned purpose of use;
- Types of personal information to be jointly used : Company Name, Position, Title, Name, Address, Telephone & Facsimile Number, E-mail address and other information necessary for the below-mentioned “the purpose of joint use of the personal information”
- Scope of joint use: MOL Tech and MOL Group companies
- Purpose of joint use of personal information: For MOL Group companies to render services to their respective customers appropriately and smoothly
- Entity responsible for the management of the personal information : MOL Tech
Inquiry on Personal Information
If you request that your personal information handled by MOL Tech be disclosed, corrected, added or deleted, you may contact MOL Tech in the following manner.
Please send the following by postal service, to the below-mentioned postal address of MOL Tech
- a written notice that you request your personal information handled by MOL Tech be disclosed, corrected, added or deleted, along with contact information; and,
- an enclosing envelope on which your name and postal address are written, and on which a postal stamp certifying payment of amount sufficient for postal services from Japan to your postal address is affixed.
MOL Tech will in return send you an application form and other necessary documents at your postal address. Please note that depending on the type of your request, we may charge you a processing fee.
18F KANDA SQUARE
2-2-1 KANDA NISHIKI-CHO, CHIYODA-KU,
TOKYO, 101-0054※Operations at the new office beginning on May 6, 2021.